ahh guys! our THIRD baby girl is due this spring!
I can’t even believe it, and we are soooo stumped on names. I’m so grateful that everything has been going so well this pregnancy and that our sweet lady is growing and developing – I get so paranoid when I’m pregnant about so many ‘what if’s’ and so for a healthy baby – I am thankful!
when naming our two girls, Navi Taylor and Indie Hazel – those names just felt ‘right’ they felt like they fit our girls’ and so I’m thinking we may not fully decide on a name until we ‘meet’ our daughter on her birthday. but it’s always fun to play around with different name ideas and so I reached out to YOU for help and got some fun submissions for names!
here’s the list YOU came up with …
- Scarlet .. Rosie .. Chloe (it’s on our list) .. Kenzie (my sister’s name)
- Ellie .. Emry .. Evie .. Jenni
- Ainsley .. Ruby .. Rylie .. Ivy
- Colbie .. Elodie .. Lottie (my great grandma’s name – considering it)
- Maizey .. Poppy (Navi really likes this one lol) .. Elsie .. Lexi
- Eisele .. Arie .. Dani .. Cori .. Taryn .. Quincey
- Isla .. Penelope .. Paige .. Lilli
- Ivory .. Remi .. Jaeli .. Maylie .. Zoey
- Lumi .. Gracie .. Goldie .. Hallie
- Tilly .. Aspyn .. Paisley .. Presley
- Everly .. Jentry .. Waverly .. Posie
- Lennon .. Cali .. Gracie .. Lainey
- Nora .. Sadie .. Winnie
I’m keeping the names we’re thinking about a secret, just because we want to make SURE that we love the names for her when we meet her before we announce anything. does anyone else do this?! lol people love to share their opinions and we’d rather just be like ‘it’s on the birth certificate’ and people just have to deal with it – besides it’s not their decision. names are a very sensitive topic for some and it’s a very special choice to be able to name your child. heck, even naming a pet is hard!
so if you’re looking for inspiration for names too – hopefully this list was helpful! and best of luck to all the mama’s out there having babies! whether you’re having a boy or girl, you’ll choose the right name for your kids, and you’ll wonder how they could have been named anything different.
thanks for reading! my outfit is all old, and nothing is in stock anymore, but I really loved the whole pink look so I tried linking things that were similar.