I’m really excited about Mother’s Day this year, I don’t have any particular reason why though. 😉 I just have been in a grouchy mood lately – I blame female hormones 😉 haha, but I’m so ready to just BE HAPPY and enjoy – be more patient with myself and my babies and learn to accept things as they are. I’ve pushed out of my comfort zone and while some things haven’t worked out – I’ve been pleasantly surprised at what has 🙂 so that’s been really fun.
a few gifts I’m sharing today are things I know I would love and use!
– a watch, I’m always wearing watches and this one is so pretty!
– I love these workout leggings but I especially love them because with a cute tee and some tennis you’d be good to wear them out and about even after the gym 😉
– I adore these wedges and am trying to decide between the cognac color and the white leather 😉 what would you choose???
– these sunglasses I think are gorgeous and they come in the prettiest pink too!
– nothin’ more special than a bath bomb right?!
– my go-to nail polish! this formula is a gel and with the coordinating top coat – it’s a dream!
– makeup brushes are a fun way to spoil mom and this set comes with a great selection
thanks for stopping by!
what’re you giving your mom or loved ones for Mother’s Day?