this outfit is ideal for lounging around the house, enjoying being warm and eating treats!
some of my very favorite Christmas memories are
* hot chocolate (all day, every day!)
* decorating the Christmas tree as a family
* going to see the temple square lights (in Utah)
* baking and decorating sugar cookies in stars, gingerbread man and snowman shapes
* watching Rudolph and all the other fun Christmas shows that come on tv
* playing in the snow (we haven’t seen much this year)
* driving around to see city lights
* reading stories about Jesus’ birth and viewing nativity scenes
* wrapping gifts
I love this time of year! (even though I’m in love with summer) winter will always have my heart. I love the smells, and the way my mom decorates her home. I want to create that light in my house for those special memories I’ll have with my family one day.
What traditions / memories do you have around this time of year??