The Liebster Award is a “for fun” award that other bloggers give to you! If you are nominated for a Liebster Award, that means you won it! It’s just a nice way to say I LOVE YOUR BLOG and I think you’re fabulous 🙂
Here are the rules!
one | Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page and/or blog.
two | Display the award on your blog by including it on the post or adding the widget/gadget to your page.
three | Answer eleven questions about yourself which will be provided below from the nominator.
four | Provide eleven random facts about your cool self.
five | Nominate five to eleven blogs that you feel deserve this blog award.
six | Create a new list of questions for that blogger to answer.
seven | List these rules in your post.
eight | Finally, inform the people you’ve nominated them for the award by providing a link to your page about how this thing works.
I’m so excited to do this! Tayler is from www.gingernextdoor.blogspot.com, she nominated me for the Liebster Award.
I love her blog because she does more than just fashion posts, she includes recipe and fitness posts as well as posts about DIY and decor. She’s so fun and we’ve become friends through Instagram 🙂 Thank you for nominating me!! 🙂 🙂
questions from Tayler 🙂
1. What’s your favorite all time accessory?
pink lipstick or a watch
2. If you won a $500 shopping spree to any store, what store would you pick?
j.crew or asos or kate spade 😉 sorry, I can’t pick just one!
3. Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to share my love of fashion, and putting together outfits, I want all women to feel confident and empowered
4. What’s been your most viewed post?
girly in pink
5. Favorite book?
I don’t really read, so growing up it was Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and The House that Jack Built 😉
6. Dream vacation?
somewhere warm, where I could be with my family, or a private romantic place with my husband, or Rome
7. Best compliment you’ve ever received?
a guy I once dated told me that I would be a really great mom 🙂 that meant so much to me
8. Which celebrity would you spend the day with?
Jennifer Lawrence, we would probably just spend most of the day laughing!
9. Camping in a tent or staying in a fabulous hotel?
definitely a fab. hotel 😉
10. Favorite ride at Disney Land?
I have only been once and I was 9, so Peter Pan 🙂
11. What’s your favorite memory with your bestie?
my husband is my best friend, and one of my favorite memories isn’t a specific one, just singing and laughing in the car 🙂 he always holds my hand and I love it
11 facts about me 🙂
1. I love animals and have the biggest heart for them all 🙂
2. My favorite numbers are 11 & 89 because they’re my dad’s favorites too 😉 those were his High School basketball and football numbers, and together they make 100 😉 how cool is that?! I’ve always been a daddy’s girl 🙂 but now that I’ve moved out my mom is one of my best friends too
3. I am a sucker for sweets, donuts, pretzels, candy, popsicles, caramel popcorn, cookies, cake… I could keep going, but I think you get the picture 😉
4. I’ve always loved to teach. I grew up wanting to be a teacher 🙂 now I just want to be a momma and wife.
5. I always, always, always…. have to have my finger nails and toes painted. I HAVE to, I literally can’t think about anything else if they’re not done. It’s been that way since I was probably 6 or 7.
6. I love cartoon movies 🙂 anything disney or pixar I love!
7. I grew up being such a tom boy, it wasn’t really until junior high, especially 9th grade that I started to get into doing my hair, and wearing pink. Even more recently have I become more interested in makeup. I have always loved boys’ shirts, they’re just so much softer! 😉 try one, I know you’ll agree.
8. I enjoy a variety of things, theater & acting, dancing, playing sports, music and while I’m not really talented at any one thing, I enjoy doing them 🙂
9. I sew, and have contemplated over and over again about whether I should start up an etsy shop 🙂 I just can’t quite pin point what I want to sell.
10. I’m the oldest in my family, and the oldest of all my cousins on both sides.
11. I graduated with an associate’s degree in sales and fashion merchandising from Weber State University.
the bloggers I nominate for this fun award are :
Amanda from Little Miss Fearless
Julia from Gal Meets Glam
Shannon from GBO Fashion
(all three of these ladies are so nice! I had the awesome opportunity to talk with Amanda one day for like 15 minutes about how to build my blog, she’s so sweet and genuine and I love her style, she also has a really sweet job ;). Julia is so glamorous 😉 and very well known and popular, yet she’s so down to earth and I’ve asked her countless questions through emails, and instagram and she ALWAYS answers me back. I love that about her, she loves her readers (well all of these ladies do, that’s why I chose them) and Shannon 🙂 she just became a first time momma to a sweet little boy Jack 🙂 she’s so funny!!! and relatable, I feel like we’re best friends and she doesn’t really even know me, just through reading her posts, I get such a kick. 🙂 seriously check out these rockstar women!
here’s my list of questions for you guys!
1. What’s your all time favorite movie?
2. If you could buy any one designer item (money not a factor), what would you choose?
3. What would be more fun a road trip or cruise?
4. Top 3 favorite brands of clothing?
5. What’s your most worn nail polish for spring?
6. Who/what influences your style? is it a celebrity? a fashion icon? store catalogs? runway shows?
7. If you could pick your top 5 staple items that every woman needs, what would you suggest?
8. What type of music do you listen to most?
9. What color combination do you gravitate towards on a day to day basis?
10. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
11. What’s your most worn/ most used item of clothing or accessory?
I thought that this was a fun way to get to know me, as well as getting to know some bloggers that I read 🙂
have a fantastic friday!! thanks for reading! feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments 🙂 I’d love to know your answers too!!